Program stażowy Jeronimo Martins
OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMME
The retail world is challenging and offers you a fruitful way to grow. It’s for the most talented future managers.
The Operations Management Trainee Programme offers you the chance to immerse yourself in an intensive experience in the Food Distribution sector with one of the world’s largest retailers and biggest Polish retailer- Biedronka chain stores.
Throughout your 1-year experience in Biedronka operations world, your progression is going to be fully accompanied by the OMT development Young Talent team and by key mentors and colleagues. We plan for the long haul!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- A master’s degree from 2018 as well as 2019 or you’re just finishing your master’s degree in any field of expertise;
- English at an advanced level (minimum B2);
- Polish at a native level;
- Willingness for mobility and relocation throughout Poland;
- Professional experience of up to 2 years or you can show your experience gained during your studies (e.g. internships, volunteering or working in student organisations);
- Full-time availability from September 2020;
- Availability to enroll in a 1-year programme;
- Driving license or plan to get it within a year;
- Dynamism, curiosity and ability to swiftly learn every day;
- Eagerness to always reach for more, resilience and a passion for achievement;
- Flexibility to be able to work across different functions;
WHY IS THIS FOR YOU? YOU WILL:
- Develop your knowledge on key business concepts;
- Accelerate your career via a hands-on experience at the heart of our business, in Operations (mainly Stores);
- Participate in workshops, meetings, and action learning activities, so that you will know enough about our people and ethics, as well as our business strategy and prospects;
- Have an opportunity to manage people and to develop your leadership skills;
- Have the opportunity to get to know and work in main areas of Biedronka, such as: store management, logistics, supply chain and commercial;
- A very attractive development path with the possibility of promotion to a managerial position.
- Get a permanent employment contract;
- Get a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package;
PROGRAMME STRUCTURE – STARTING FROM SEPTEMBER 2020
During the 1st year of the programme:
- Welcome & 1st Store Dive-in
- Corporate & Retail Training in Portugal
- The Polish Companies & Market training
- Store and Business Immersion in Biedronka store chain for 10 months.
After the programme:
In the 2nd year you will be assigned to an operational role in stores, logistics, supply chain or commercial, followed by the possibility to move to other areas and functions.
Be ready to advance your career in a managerial role!
APPLY NOW – http://bit.ly/3bVFCtZ
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
- Online Application (until 12th of April)
- Online Assessment (until 19th of April)
- Group Challenge (March – April)
- Interview (April – May)
- Final Panel (May – June)
Apply until 12th of April at jeronimomartins.com
IT’S NOT FOR EVERYONE, IT’S FOR YOU!